This is a summary of the software/hardware setup that I use on a daily basis.
Editor + Terminal
- Visual Studio Code, I used to be a loyal user on Sublime Text (I still use it as my default text editor) but things change, VSCode is so good.
- Hyper is my terminal of choice.
- I'm constantly trying different themes and right now I'm using Andromeda for VSCode and Aura para Hyper.
- I use Victor Mono as my default editor font.
- Chrome is my browser.
- I use 1Password to protect my passwords.
- I keep track of my ToDos and project notes in Notion.
- Toggl makes easier to track my freelance timesheets.
- When I need to design something I use Illustrator or Photoshop. Sometimes Sketch or Figma.
- I have several Google and G Suite accounts, so to centralize the use of email I use Mimestream.